Whether you’re a new or an experienced driver, you can always get a speeding ticket targeted. Speeding tickets are among the most prevalent violations that the police can serve you with, so you have fairly high chances of getting a speeding ticket at some point in your life. Not only are such fares costly, they can also be a real trouble to challenge in court. Therefore, by observing these simple rules, you want to do your utmost best to avoid speeding up penalties wherever possible.Check out speeding ticket for more info.
- Don’t get started speeding. As someone who likes to exceed the speed limit on any occasion I can relate to how tempting it is to go beyond the speed limit. But having recently been nailed myself with a rapid violation, I’ve come to the quick realization that I have to reign in my speed habits, or I’m setting up for a very expensive habit.
You should go no faster than 8 mph above the speed limit, as a general rule. You should stay below 4 mph above the posted velocity limit in slower speed zones, such as 15, 20 and 35 mph.
- Learn where the local speed traps are situated and adhere strictly to the speed limit imposed in those places. There’s nothing more costly-or embarrassing-than being pulled over in a speed trap you realized existed by a squad car standing back.
- Always keep on looking out for cops in the highway and interstate medians, tucked in hidden driveways, at the beginning or end of a curve on the road, or even in front of a semi you’re about to pass. Also, this kind of behavior will help you keep your eyes open for road accidents, small animals, stray objects like trash cans or carts, and pedestrians who may or may not wear reflective clothing.
- Keep down the distractions. One of the worst ways that you can get busted for speeding is for the cop finding you chatting on the phone or text. If you are on the line, you’ll be likely to get hit with double or triple charges to create a road hazard. Holding “punch-the-button” radio games to a minimum, too. Run a CD instead, if you can not tolerate changing stations and keep your eyes on the road at the same time.
- Invest in a system of quality speed traps and radar detectors. This is one of the best ways of avoiding speeding tickets, by far. PhantomAlert offers an application for just $9.99 a month, and provides you up-to – the-second alerts from your iphone or GPS, warning you if there are potential speed limits, police, red light cameras or any other traffic zones nearby. One small investment can save you many speeding ticket penalties, attorney fees while contesting the summons, and spiking auto insurance rates as a consequence of an accident.